Blog Archive

Friday, March 28, 2003
Sleeping gas in a Paris cinema Gaz narcotique dans un cinéma parisien
Enough violence! What about some fucking tenderness? So I decided to go to the movies and see a good French flick. Just to think about something else. I selected 'The Girl from Paris'. Why that film and not an other? Because in the film there is this French broad who was screwing with that guy who does the imitations, but he dumped her to go and bang that Canadian chick who moans those awful songs. On top of that, there was that old guy who took off his clothes one time on a live newscast. I figured that with such a lineup of international French stars I was going to have a really good time. In fact, I dozed off during the opening credits and I slept during the whole film. French films just dont live up to the hype. Il y en a assez de la violence! Et la tendresse bordel? J'ai donc décidé d'aller au cinoche et me payer un bon film français. Histoire de me changer les idées. J'ai choisi 'Une hirondelle a fait le printemps'. Pourquoi celui-là plutôt qu'un autre? Car il y a cette nana qui baisait avec ce mec qui fait des imitations, mais lui, il l'a larguée pour aller piner cette gonzesse canadienne qui gémit des chansons à chier. Et puis, il y avait ce vieux qui s'était foutu à poil une fois en direct aux infos télévisées. Je me suis dit qu'avec une telle brochette de vedettes françaises internationales que j'allais bien me fendre la gueule. En fait, je me assoupi pendant le générique et j'ai roupillé pendant tout le film. Le cinéma français n'est jamais à la hauteur de l'intox qui l'entoure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment